Saturday, February 1, 2020

A Free Copy of "The Apocalypse and the Disciple"

Here is how you can get a free copy of “The Apocalypse and the Disciple.”  To the right you will find blog entries for each chapter and one blog, which contains the entire book.  Simply select, copy and paste and the book is yours. 

There is no cost or obligation for this material.   I do have certain favors to ask:
  • I do ask that you treat the material respectfully, if you disagree and find it to be complete garbage please express your disagreement to others or me in courteous ways.  
  • Please cite the blog if you use this material.  It is helpful to have you refer your friends and to recommend this resource to others.  Just copy/paste or print the web address.
  • Do not include this material or me in arguments.  If you have a raging argument with someone and this blog will help prove your point please DON’T.  My goal is to draw disciples closer to Christ not prove some point.
  • Respect the NO COPYRIGHT approach.  I did not copyright this because I wanted the material to be used by anyone who might find it useful.  If you really love it and use it, do so, but do not copyright it as your own.
  • This is intended to be a book for personal study.  If you wish to use it in a class, small group, or church-wide please ask each participant to visit the blog individually and download the book for themselves.
  • This material is free, but donations are accepted.  I am a bi-vocational or I should say multi-vocational minister.  If you make a donation you aid me in my work and ministry. This book is a labor of love so I give it away freely. If you wish to make a gift to offset cost or support my work please use the PayPal link located to the right. 
  • If you would like a printed version please contact me at Tonlogon4me@gmail.com the cost for a printed version is $15 plus s/h.  

A Free Copy of "The Apocalypse and the Disciple"

Here is how you can get a free copy of “The Apocalypse and the Disciple.”   To the right you will find blog entries for each chapter and on...